Senior Citizen Bank Account is a unique bank account which is introduced by banks to facilitate “Senior Citizens” to meet their financial needs in a more convenient way with some added benefits.
Many banks in Pakistan are offering Senior Citizen’s bank account but “Allied Bank” certainly is offering the best Bank Account for Senior people in terms of the features.
Lets have a look on to the features of these accounts;-
- Account is offered both for both PLS Savings and Current variant
- Choice of opening a suitable profile category being regular or Asaan variant.
- Free debit Card issuance.
- Free Insurance cover (accidental death and disability)
- Labs discounts and hospitalization.
- Free of cost Pension credit and liberty to utility of fund.
- Individuals of age 55 years and above with valid CNIC/NICOP/POC
- Proof of Income (If Applicable) for Asaan Account no Proof of Income is required*
- Pakistani Nationals.
- Allied Senior Citizen Current Account
- Allied Senior Citizen PLS Savings Account
- Allied Senior Citizen Current Asaan Account
- Allied Senior Citizen PLS Savings Asaan Account
Allied bank is offering some exclusive features too
- Free Debit Card for the first year
- 2 free online transactions per month (Intercity cash deposit, withdrawal and account to account transfer)
- Free myABL internet banking access
- Pay Anyone (send cash to any CNIC holder even without any account)
- Monthly average balance requirement for free of cost additional services:
- Allied Senior Citizen Account (Current): PKR 50,000/-
- Allied Senior Citizen Account (Saving): PKR 100,000/-
- Allied Senior Citizen Asaan Account (Current): PKR 50,000/-
- Allied Senior Citizen Asaan Account (Saving): PKR 100,000/-
The bank is also offering “Insurance coverage” under Senior Citizen Account also
- Free medical health card offering up to 30% discounts at labs
- Accidental death/disability insurance coverage
- Up to Rs.500,000 (Up to age 74 yrs.) in Current variants
- Up to Rs.300,000 (Up to age 74 yrs.) in Saving variants
- Accidental Medical Reimbursement is up to Rs. 5,000/- in saving variants
- Hospitalization coverage
- Up to Rs.6,000 per day (Up to age 74 yrs.) in Current Variants
- Up to Rs.1,000 per day (Up to age 74 yrs.) in Saving Variants
What are the Benefits of Senior Citizen Account
- Disability refers to permanent total disability
- In Hospital Income (IHI) benefit will be provided on a reimbursement basis
- IHI benefit is for a maximum of 30 days per hospitalization with no cap on the number of hospitalizations.
- Up to 30 % discount will be applicable on different labs across the country for Allied Bank customers through Medical Health Card.
The Account has a whole package to offer to all Senior Citizen’s living in the country.